Breakaway Property Template 2
Write a Review
La Sirena Salada is located directly on the beach in the El Mirador area of single level condos. Make this your home at the beach! Play in the waves or sit in the comfort of your living room and enjoy the panoramic view of the Sea of Cortez and breathtaking sunrises and sunsets. Watch the seals, pelicans, dolphins and more. Or step off the patio to explore the beach and ocean. The tide pools hold starfish, sea stars, sea urchins, sea cucumbers, barnacles, anemones and even octopus.
La Sirena Salada is a three bedroom, three bathroom condo with two master suites, one with a king and one with a queen. The third bedroom has two XL twin beds. The third bath is just down the hall. There are two living rooms, one which looks onto the beach and ocean and the other has two queen futon IKEA couches. There are mini splits in each room (A/C & heat).
The fully furnished kitchen is complete with microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender and wine glasses. There is a gas grill and a charcoal grill for preparing those shrimp or other tasty meals. There is also a fire pit to use on the beach.
There is a very large garage that will fit your SUV even with items strapped on top.
For your comfort and that of our neighbors we do limit the maximum number of guests to eight. That includes adults *and* children total. Several neighbors live here full-time.
We are 10 condos down from Manny’s Beach Club — so for a walk shorter than the resorts you can swim in their heated pool in the winter, enjoy the swim up bar or any of the other 4 bars and live music.
This is a place to slow the hectic pace and stress of daily life, enjoy the beauty and tranquility of nature’s seaside, reflect on life and breathe. Or join in local Mexican culture, eco-touring with CEDO, sailing, snorkeling at Bird Island, restaurants, bars, fishing, sightseeing boats, banana boats, shopping and more. Local women bring freshly made tortillas, burritos, and tamales to your patio most mornings.
* To reserve, click on calendar above and then on the dates you want. Click dog fee if applicable and then continue. There are no booking fees. Click “book it” to message us.
* This is our home, not a hotel room. We would appreciate it if you would take care of it like if we came to your home. Please clean up after yourself, including washing any kitchen utensils, dishes, pots, pans, etc. when finished.
* Our property is non smoking. Absolutely NO smoking of any kind – inside or outside – you will lose your deposit if you smoke. If you smoke, please stay somewhere else.
* Please be considerate of the neighbors as they want to enjoy their peace. NO PARTIES!!
* There is potential bar noise due to the proximity to several bars and restaurants, especially during spring break, Easter week and any major holidays.
* Arrive time is 4 p.m. Departure time is 10 a.m.
* 2 night minimum stay during the week; 3 night minimum during weekends in March – June, October and all holidays.
* If more than 8 guests, security deposit will be not returned and guests risk being asked to leave with no refund. (adults & children total).
* For unauthorized pet or excessive trash, sand, dirt, stained or missing towels/linens, security deposit will not be refunded.
* Cleaning Fee: $55.
* Refundable damage deposit: $300
* Payments: 100% due 60 days before first day of reservation. 50% due if before 60 days. We accept PayPal or we can email you a Google Pay invoice that you can pay by credit card or bank account.
* Cancellation: Deposit refunded if cancelled 60 days prior to arrival less 2.9% credit card refunds.
* Dogs are allowed only with prior written consent giving the type, size and age of your dog in your inquiry or booking request and your agreement to the terms. If approved there is an additional $100 refundable deposit and additional rental fee of $50 per dog.
* No cats or other animals.
* For the consideration of our neighbors and future guests:
— Pet owners must accept full responsibility and liability for their dog.
— Dogs must be at least 2 years of age.
— Maximum of 2 small or 1 medium/large dog
— Dogs must be quiet, well behaved, and act friendly with people and other dogs
— Dogs must be house trained and are not to do their business on the patio.
— You must pick up after your dog and dispose of it properly.
— DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE FURNITURE OR BEDDING!!
— Dogs must be under your control at all times and be on a leash when near
people while not on the property.
— Dogs must be crated when you are gone.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly|
Be the first to leave a review.