Breakaway Property Template 2
Write a Review
Come stay aboard our FABULOUS houseboat, berthed in one of the most convenient marinas for exploring all that Boston has to offer! Capricornus is your home away from home on the water!
- Master bedroom with queen bed
- Stateroom with double bed
- Main salon with sleeper sofa (sleeps 2), flat screen TV and 2 club chairs
- Dining area with seating for 4 at table and 2 at breakfast bar
- Full galley kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, sink, stove top burners and toaster
- Bathroom with stand up shower, toilet and vanity
- HUGE rooftop deck with lounge furniture, electric grill and city views
- Fully heated and air conditioned
Linens and bath towels
- Soaps and shampoo
- Cookware, cutlery and dishware
- Free Wifi
- Short walk to Aquarium, Haymark, North Station and Government Center subway stations
- Parking is $27 for 24 hours (this does not include in-and-out).
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Boston, Capricornus is just steps away from the New England Aquarium, Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall, the North End, Boston Garden, a public ice skating rink, and countless other things to see and do.
The boat is in a protected part of the marina, but there can be some occasional movement during the day when boats pass by. At night the waters are very calm and some guests even find that a bit of gentle swaying relaxes them and makes for a very restful sleep.
After a long day of touring the city there is nothing better than relaxing on your own private sun deck with a cold drink in hand, listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean as you enjoy the fantastic view of Boston’s city skyline! So come join us and float all your cares away on SleepAfloat managed houseboat!
• Rates are for quoted for 2 guests. Each additional guest is $35/per person/night. Cleaning Fee: $119. Insurance Fee: $39
• Holiday rates are higher – please call for rates.
• Guests must electronically sign off on our SleepAfloat Rental Terms & Conditions within 48 hours of booking to validate confirmation.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly|