Breakaway Property Template 2
Write a Review
- Master bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom.
- Stateroom with full bed and ensuite half bath.
- Main salon with sleeper couch.
- Dinette with seating for 6 at table.
- Full galley kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, sink, electric stovetop.
- Aft deck with lounge furniture.
- Fully heated and air conditioned.
- Linens and bath towels
- Soaps and shampoo
- Cookware, cutlery and dishware
- Free Wifi
- Cable TV
- Access to an electric grill on the dock
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Boston at Lewis Wharf, this boat is just steps away from the New England Aquarium, Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall, the North End, Boston Garden, a free tennis court, a public ice skating rink, and countless other things to see and do.
Short walk (less than 10 mins) to Aquarium, Haymark, North Station and Government Center subway stations
The adjacent parking lot charges $27 for 24 hours (this does not include in-and-out).
**Boat available for 3 hour harbor tour with Captain**
The boat is docked in a secure marina locked by a gate. Only those with the key can pass through the gate.
The waters are generally calm in this area but there can be some occasional movement during the day when boats pass by. At night the waters are very calm and some guests even find that a bit of gentle swaying relaxes them and makes for a very restful sleep.
After a long day of touring the city there is nothing better than relaxing on your own private deck with a cold drink in hand, listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean as you enjoy the fantastic waterfront atmosphere! Take advantage of the opportunity and reserve this boat with SleepAfloat!
• Rates are posted for 2 guests. Each additional guest $35/night per person. $119 cleaning fee, $39 insurance fee.
• Guests must electronically sign off on our SleepAfloat Rental Terms & Conditions within 48 hours of booking to validate confirmation.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly|